How many syllables in capitalize? 746281395 syllables
Divide capitalize into syllables: cap-i-tal-ize
How to pronounce capitalize: How to pronounce capitalize
Cite This Source
Which should you use
its or it's?
Synonyms for capitalize
- exploit (2 syllables)
- profit from (3 syllables)
- benefit from (4 syllables)
- make the most of (4 syllables)
- get the most out of (5 syllables)
- take advantage of (5 syllables)
What can $250 do for your classroom?
One prize is awarded to
one teacher, every month.
Snaste is the used, leftover
part of a candlewick.
When should you use
an apostrophe ( ' )?
Do You Know
when to say
Were, Where, and We're?
Parents, Teachers, StudentsDo you have a grammar question?
Need help finding a syllable count?
Want to say thank you?