All Fun Facts >> Word Facts: Part 1
Fun Word Facts
- The word "swims" is exactly the same forwards, backwards, and upside down.
- This is known as 180-degree rotational symmetry.
- Bookkeeper is the only English word with three double letters and no hyphen.
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.
- No English words rhyme with month.
- A pangram is a sentence using all 26 letters of the alphabet.
Cite This Source
Do You Know
What word means
"fear of long words"
and has 15 syllables?