FAQ's >> Question >> Quiz
Is “Wrestle” Two or Three Syllables?
- Wrestle is two syllables.
- Why is wrestle 2 syllables?
- A syllable is the sound of a vowel that is created when pronouncing an A, E, I, O, U, or Y.
- read the full definition of a syllable: here
- Wrestle divided into syllables: wres-tle
- Wrestle pronounced: res-ul
- The two vowel sounds are:
- E sound that comes from "res"
- U sound that comes from "ul"
Cite This Source
Explore the word "Wrestle"
Only 2 months have 4 syllables:
January and February