Take the Spanish
Syllables Definitions Synonyms Rhymes
- A very strong feeling of affection
- A strong, positive personal bond
- To have a strong feeling of affection
- To have a strong, positive personal bond
- To desire
- To feel passion towards someone or something
Let Teachers Teach™ Contest
One $250 prize is awarded
to one teacher, every month,
to help teachers teach their students.
Queueing is the only word that
contains 5 consecutive vowels!
How many syllables
are in LOL?
Parents, Teachers, StudentsDo you have a grammar question?
Need help finding a syllable count?
Want to say thank you?